ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

RE: [gtld-council] CALL STATUS: RECOMMENDATION 20

  • To: "Liz Williams" <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>, <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gtld-council] CALL STATUS: RECOMMENDATION 20
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:56:55 -0400

If several people are able to participate, I think this call could be
helpful.  I am very disappointed that Philip is unavailable because he
has provided some excellent contributions but maybe we can incorporate
his input after the call either via email or in our committee call
tomorrow.

Chuck Gomes