ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

RE: [gtld-council] Recommendation 20

  • To: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gtld-council] Recommendation 20
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:39:43 -0400

Interesting question Bruce.  I will not try to answer for Avri but here
is my response.  With the exception of where contention is involved, I
have never envisioned the objection process as a dispute mediation
process, so I guess I see it more as a yes/no approach.  I am of course
curious as to what others think.

Chuck Gomes