ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

RE: [gtld-council] Recommendation 20: updated text (minor revision)

  • To: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gtld-council] Recommendation 20: updated text (minor revision)
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 07:48:52 -0400

Thanks much Philip.  I have just one question: is the term "detriment" a
recongized legal term?  I believe "material harm" is.  As you know, I am not
the right person to answer this.  Assuming it is, I am fine with the changes,
understanding that we will incorporate the 'process' section in the Guidelines.

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use,
distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the
original transmission."