ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

RE: [gtld-council] Updated recommendation table -

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gtld-council] Updated recommendation table -
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:30:23 -0400

I did not understand it that way and I believe when I raised it that
Philip was okay with the change; he is the one who had eliminated it in
his rewrite of my proposal.  I was modifying and taking notes on
Philip's version during the meeting and I changed it to the version that
used the term 'harm'; we later then decided to take the approach of
using the term 'detriment' so the sentence needed to be reworded to be
consistent with that.

Chuck Gomes