ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

[gtld-council] Updated recommendation table -

  • To: <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gtld-council] Updated recommendation table -
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 09:38:28 +0200

Avri,
your recollection is correct.
The reasoning is one of clarity.

Under "process" we are describing a process not grounds for a judgement.
The element remaining here is what make the OBJECTOR themselves valid. (It is
open as to who
judges that.)

Under the rest of the guideline, we are outlining the chain of reasoning the
panel will
follow in assessing the OBJECTION itself.
Therefore the detriment wording belongs in this second part.

Hope we are all happy with this.

Philip