ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

[gtld-council] new TLDs: Updated dates list

• To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gtld-council] new TLDs: Updated dates list
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:01:44 +0200

Colleagues

Please find below the list of dates I sent around during the San Juan meetings which would have us meeting the deadlines required for LA.

I have added a few more in in italics from the meeting today. If there are any amendments, do let me know.

If we are to have a Board Report ready for consideration at the LA meeting then we, working backwards, need to:

1. Have the Board Report ready and in the General Counsel's hands 11 days prior to the 2 Nov Board meeting -- 22 October

2. Internal sign off and final check 14 days prior to preparation of Board Report -- 8 October

3. 20 day public comment period on GNSO Council Final Report -- allowing time for inclusion of results in the Final Report say 30 days -- 8 September public comment period needs to start. Public comments will be included in the Board Report.

4. Final Report will need to be with Council 7 days prior to the meeting to vote on it -- release 1 September (Part A, Part B, draft RFP, draft base contract and draft implementation plan) and meeting 7 September

5. That means we need to complete the final negotiations of the Committee by, at the latest, 10 August.

6.  Release of draft Report with recommendations to Committee -- 30 July

7.  30 July - 7 August -- last call for amendments to the Report

The first 4 dates are fixed in either the bylaws or the board reporting guidelines.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels
+32 2 234 7874 tel
+32 2 234 7848 fax
+32 497 07 4243 mob

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy