ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

Re: [gtld-council] Updated recommendation table - new IGP (h)

  • To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gtld-council] Updated recommendation table - new IGP (h)
  • From: Mawaki Chango <ki_chango@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 06:08:26 -0700 (PDT)

I still haven't seen any clarification to the point 1, as per
our "agreement" (with Kristina) at the one but last committee
call.

Therefore, I'd like to suggest the following wording for IG
P(h):

The objector must provide sufficient data supporting any
anticipated detriment in order to allow the panel to determine
the likelihood and the level of such detriment to the rights or
legitimate interests of the community or to users more widely.

Mawaki