ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-guide]

questions about the Draft Applicant Guidebook

  • To: <newgtld@xxxxxxxxx>, <gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: questions about the Draft Applicant Guidebook
  • From: "Jenny Dong" <dongxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 17:32:56 +0800

Dear Sir,

We are one of your registrars.

I read the Draft Applicant Guidebook recently, and I have a question here:

What is the minimum length of the new gTLD?

I knew there is the maximum length is 63 characters.

Could you please reply me with the answer or you may let me know who I can ask.

Thanks in advance,
Jenny
Hichina
phone: (8610)64242299-6982