ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-guide]

Mike Rodenbaugh comments to Draft Applicant Guidebook for New TLDs

  • To: <gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Mike Rodenbaugh comments to Draft Applicant Guidebook for New TLDs
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 22:49:03 -0800

Attached please find my firm's comments to the Draft Guidebook.

I represent the Business Constituency on the GNSO Council, and am leading
our efforts to prepare consensus BC Comments to the Draft Guidebook.  Our
draft is in circulation among our global membership, and we intend to submit
by the January deadline for all comments.

Kind regards,

Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh

Rodenbaugh Law