ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-intro]

1.5.5 Withdrawals and Refunds

  • To: gtld-intro@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: 1.5.5 Withdrawals and Refunds
  • From: Khaled KOUBAA <k.koubaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 22:02:44 +0100

I have a comment regarding the point "1.5.5 Withdrawals and Refunds".
It explains some of the refund procedures but it concludes with saying that further details on refund amount will be available in the final version of the RFP.
I am wondering if those details will be accepted by the community or no !
If you say that we need to wait for the final RFP that's mean that we will not comment on it or this will not be the final RFP ?

Khaled KOUBAA                                       k.koubaa@xxxxxxxx
President                                         http://www.aw2i.org