ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtldfinalreport-2007]

dotBZH (Brittany's community) comments

  • To: gtldfinalreport-2007@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: dotBZH (Brittany's community) comments
  • From: "Mikael Bodlore-Penlaez" <bodlore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:57:53 +0200

  Introduction of New Top-Level Domains
As Dirk Krischenowski of dotBerlin said other geographical and linguistic
TLD are envisaged. Let us name the .bzh for the Breton community , .gal for
Galicia, .eus for the Basque Country and .cym for Wales. Thanks to the .cat
initiative of Catalonia. thanks to them the other geographical communities
mobilized themselves.

The work completed by the GNSO members, GAC and ICANN has been very
interesting even if we followed it by far for the moment (our project being
in activity for one year). It is interesting to have begun the debate.

We will be ready within the deadlines to follow this work.

--
Mikael Bodlore-Penlaez • http://www.pointbzh.com