ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

.XXX Comments READ THIS

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .XXX Comments READ THIS
  • From: Mike South <mikesouth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 21:58:54 -0400

As I look through the comments here its obvious that some are a result of some religious organization compelling people to comment

Some are ICM Registry plants saying abide by the panel's decision blah blah blah

And some are people in the adult industry (such as myself)

with the exception of the people at ICM Registry NOBODY wants this.

For once the religious right AND the pornographers agree .xxx is a horrible idea, no matter how much money ICM Registry has thrown at the idea.

I urge ICANN to lay this thing to rest once and for all vote NO on .xxx The only people who will not cheer you for it is ICMR.

Its nothing but a money grab.

Mike South

A Gun Totin, Libertarian Pornographer