ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

xxx

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: xxx
  • From: Julie Miller <rmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 22:08:59 -0400

Dear Sirs,

Please do not give pornography a "home of its own". Most of this material is illegal, as it should be. Pornography addiction is epidemic in our nation and is leading to increases in child abuse, divorce, sexual deviancy, broken relationships, sex trafficking and many other horrible societal ills. I know of several marriages that have broken up because husbands and fathers are addicted to porn sites. You should be helping to work on ways to decrease the number of porn sites, not increase them and make them harder to prosecute.

Julie Miller