ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

.xxx

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .xxx
  • From: PPHJJ5@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 10:11:37 EDT

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to read this e-mail.
I am strongly opposed to the use of .xxx for pornography  usage.  We are
already dealing with many children, women  and men being sexually abused in
our country.
Families are breaking up due to pornographic addiction. People are dealing
with so many problems in their minds because of pornography.

Please, do not allow .xxx to be used and add fuel to the rising
pornographic usage.
People are important, and we need to do all we can to help and to protect
those in need.

With Kind Regards, Pam Geallis