ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

No dot.xxx domains!

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: No dot.xxx domains!
  • From: "Rosie M" <partiesbyrosie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 09:23:56 -0500

Dear Sirs,

Please accept this as my vehement opposition to establishing a dot.xxx
domain version of the internet! Are you kidding? The last thing we need is
more garbage proliferating through cyberspace!

The world is an awful place these days, why would you want to contribute to
the problems and ills we already face? Women and children are being abused
and violated more than ever before!

THERE IS NO POSSIBLE GOOD TO COME FROM THIS! PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING AND
DENY THIS!

Thank you,

Rosalie A. Murray

Lewisville, TX 75067