ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Adult Industry Stake-Holder STRONGLY AGAINST .xxx

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Adult Industry Stake-Holder STRONGLY AGAINST .xxx
  • From: <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 23:19:09 -0700

I am a Hall of Fame performer, a producer and director, and a U.S. Army Lt
Col (ret) with over 15 years in the Adult Industry. The HUGE majority of
stake-holders I know in the Adult Entertainment Industry are totally against
.xxx. Please do NOT be fooled into thinking that we TRUE stake-holders are
anything other than ABSOLUTELY against .xxx.

Dave Cummings
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=dave+Cummings&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=
yfp-t-701