ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

"NO" to dot-xxx domain

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: "NO" to dot-xxx domain
  • From: "Helen Bode" <bode@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 00:27:32 -0600

ICANN members:

Why does this subject keep coming up?  This pornographic domain is a very
bad idea.  It encourages all the wrong things in the home and in society, so
I am very much against and very much protest this idea!  We do not need more
pornography!  It's already too available, and it seems the only incentive is
money, because it is certainly not the safety of our children and teens.
There is something very wrong when the goal of money is put ahead of the
good of our children and nation.  Adults are the caretakers of the children,
not the ones who exploit them.  You'd better rethink what you are doing.

NO to the dot-xxx domain!

Sincerely,

Helen Bode

217 Lillian Way,