ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Stop XXX domain plans for good

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Stop XXX domain plans for good
  • From: "Jill C. Feil" <feilfamily@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 16:01:07 -0600

Dear ICANN Representatives;

I oppose any measure that will enable obscene material to proliferate.  This
material is strongly correlated with sex trafficking, addictions, crime,
abuse, and a  whole host of social ills.  Please cease to bring this matter
up any more.  Innovative and fresh approaches are desperately needed - and
do exist.  We need ideas that protect children and help parents in creating
home environments that are porn-free; not ideas that help pornographers
profit.  Filters are often touted as solutions, but they are not 100%
effective.  Please stop the xxx domain for good.

Concerned Citizen & Internet User,

Jill C. Feil

USA