ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

I say NO

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I say NO
  • From: Lorraine Brown <lodbrown626@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 07:18:54 -0700 (PDT)

I am expressing my stand against allowing pornography domain names on the
internet.  Already the internet is flooded with pornography and we do not need
to cater to it more.  Pornography is so destructive and I have known many
families broken up by internet porn.  Please care for families more than you
care for your bank account!!!!!!!
Thank you,
Sincerely,
Lorraine Brown