ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Please do not start a .xxx domain

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please do not start a .xxx domain
  • From: Jodi Rodda <jodirodda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 22:05:28 -0700 (PDT)

Please do not start a .xxx domain. Pornography destroys lives, marriages,
relationships, families, and is wrong. Sexual promiscuity would only increase
which would continue to break down the family and basically increase more and
more evil in our society. There is no good that can come out of a .xxx domain.

Please do not contribute to the further destruction of our nation.

Thank you for doing what is honoring to God and families by not starting a
pornography domain.