ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

I Urge You to Adopt The Dissenting IRP Position

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I Urge You to Adopt The Dissenting IRP Position
  • From: "Dave C." <davec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 22:42:37 -0700

It's my STRONG opinion that the below posting from an astute and experienced
Adult Internet individual seems "on target", and should be adopted by ICANN.
The only thing I would suggest is the possible addition of the words
"specific and prove-able" in front of the Words " documentation of community
support for its proposal." (that makes up the last sentence of the earlier
quentinb@xxxxxxxxx posted opinion/suggestion as shown below).

(With incorporation of my above additional words) please see and adopt the
below posted comments; in my opinion it's possible that ICANN's earlier
approval was unknowingly made without adequate proof of community support--I
think that 2005 approval should now be voided.

David Charles Conners
"Regarding ICM's .XXX proposal and the IRP Declaration