ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

No Support here for XXX TDL

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: No Support here for XXX TDL
  • From: "sgrief" <sgrief@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 12:23:44 -0500

Dear ICANN,

Bad idea.

Just an  unnecessary expense to protect domains.  Government previously
suggested restrictions on XXX sites to XXX TLD which creates a monopoly for
ICM and restricts free speech.  ICM is not a member of adult community and
does not have its' support in my opinion.

I have seen no support for ICM on the webmaster message boards.

If I had a vote, I'd vote "no."

If you have any questions, my contact information is below.

Thank you,

Sidney B. Grief
President
AAA News Inc.
PO Box 150097
Austin, Tx 78715-0097
Tel: 512.443.1004
Fax: 512.443.7466
Cell: 512.656.1004
Email: sgrief@xxxxxxxxxxx
Website: www.aaanews.com
http://www.facebook.com/sidney.grief

The contents of this e-mail and its attachments are confidential, intended
solely for the addressee(s) hereof and may be privileged. If you are not a
named addressee, you are directed not to read, disclose, reproduce or
otherwise use this transmission. Delivery of this message to any person
other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive
privilege or confidentiality. If you have received this transmission in
error, please alert the sender by reply e-mail and destroy this e-mail in
its entirety.