ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Opposed to "XXX"

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Opposed to "XXX"
  • From: Laura Clay Trueman <lclaytrueman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 08:23:54 -0400

I am the mother of 3 children.  I DO NOT want you to create a "XXX" domain.

This will create an all too easy road map to pornography and obscenity that
my children and others will be harmed by.

Please think of our families and how challenging it is in these times to
raise kids who are wholesome, kind, and untouched by smut.

Laura

--
Laura Clay Trueman
lclaytrueman@xxxxxxxxx