ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

New domain for pornography

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: New domain for pornography
  • From: "Scott Holder" <scotth67@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 06:33:48 -0500

I am writing to urgently request you not extend the triple X website
extension to pornographic vendors. It is bad enough that we have to weave
around their online stores as it is. Giving them the ability to double their
presence will not prohibit or eliminate their online presence; it will only
enhance what they are already doing. Please do not extend this opportunity
to them.

Scott Holder

Pastor

CrossPoint