ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

I support option # 3

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I support option # 3
  • From: "Rob Godwin" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 08:06:05 +1000

I am a member of the adult entertainment industry. I support Option # 3 of
the March 26, 2010 process options submitted by ICANN for public comment.

I do not support the creation of a .XXX sTLD and believe that the ICANN
Board was well within its rights to deny ICM's application in the 2007 Board
meeting in Lisbon.

Regardless of the option chosen, I ask that ICANN continue to consider the
widespread opposition of the sponsored community in any further decisions
concerning a .XXX sTLD.

Many thanks

Rob Godwin

General Manager

cid:BD1BD574-59DE-4A44-9046-5B487D0DD04D@local

The World's No 1 Adult Lifestyle Show

GPO Box 1326 Melbourne VIC 3001

p. +61 (0)3 9639 3104 | f. +61 (0)3 9639 3156 | m. +61 (0)419 266 788

 <mailto:rob@xxxxxxxxxxxx> rob@xxxxxxxxxxxx

 <http://www.sexpo.com.au> www.sexpo.com.au

--
Disclaimer: This email contains privileged and confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient you must not disseminate, copy or take any

Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content
filtering.http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg

GIF image