ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

I support option # 3

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I support option # 3
  • From: "Mandy Delekta" <mandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 12:27:38 +1000

I am a member of the adult entertainment industry. I support Option # 3 of
the March 26, 2010 process options submitted by ICANN for public comment.

I do not support the creation of a .XXX sTLD and believe that the ICANN
Board was well within its rights to deny ICM's application in the 2007 Board
meeting in Lisbon.

Regardless of the option chosen, I ask that ICANN continue to consider the
widespread opposition of the sponsored community in any further decisions
concerning a .XXX sTLD.

Kind Regards

  _____

Mandy Delekta

Manager

P.O. Box 4248

Hoppers Crossing, Victoria, 3029
Phone:  1300 135 229

 <mailto:mandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> mandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 <http://www.tickleyourfancy.com.au/> www.tickleyourfancy.com.au

  _____

"Tickle Your Fancy"

The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and
integrity of information and data transmitted electronically and to preserve
the confidentiality thereof, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is
accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason, corrupted or does
not reach its intended destination.

JPEG image