ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

I support option #3.

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I support option #3.
  • From: "Alex" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 23:04:16 +0300

Hello. I'm a member of the adult entertainment industry. I support Option #3 of the March 26, 2010 process options submitted by ICANN for public comment. I do not support the creation of a .XXX sTLD and believe that the ICANN Board was well within its rights to deny ICM's application in the 2007 Board meeting in Lisbon. Regardless of the option chosen, I ask that ICANN continue to consider the widespread opposition of the sponsored community in any further decisions concerning a .XXX sTLD.