ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Support for Option # 1

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Support for Option # 1
  • From: Denise van Furlough <dvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 14:49:19 -0600

Dear ICANN,

I am member of the Sponsoring Community for the .xxx sTLD, and I have long been
interested in registering names in the new .XXX sTLD.  I respectfully urge
ICANN to abide by the Declaration of the Independent Review Panel and enter
into a registry agreement with ICM Registry without delay. Further delay in the
launch of .XXX will erode confidence in ICANNs  accountability, credibility,
and legitimacy.

Denise van Furlough