ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Deny .XXX

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Deny .XXX
  • From: "John Centros" <CROC@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 16:02:17 -0700

As a business marketing and advertising online adult entertainment for the past
10 years, I strongly urge you to deny .XXX once and for all as it is very clear
that Stuart Lawley has NO SUPPORT whatsoever from ANYONE inside the online
adult entertainment industry.

Upon review of the comments presented thus far, it is very apparent and clear
to me that those whom have expressed support are OUTSIDERS and not part of the
sponsored community.     Stuart Lawley and ICM, have NO SUPPORT from the adult
industry and those stating they support this are likely anti-pornographic
organizations.   Approval of this sTLD gives Stuart Lawley, ICM and IFFOR too
much control and power to regulate and censor an industry which Lawley has
publicly expressed contempt for as well as stated he intends on using this sTLD
to "clean up this dirty little industry".

Notice how every single comment of support lacks any affiliation with or from
the adult industry..  Those favoring it are OUTSIDERS.

As a stakeholder and a person and business that's part of this industry and has
been for the past ten years, I OBJECT TO .XXX

John Centros

Post Free Classified Ads or get your own Global Mail Account! - visit
http://www.ablewise.com