ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Deny .XXX

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Deny .XXX
  • From: Jerry Durham <majornet57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 16:34:26 -0700 (PDT)

It has to stop. There are way too many regulations, restrictions, government
and business interference as is on small business or individuals just trying to
make a living. It is all about big corporations making money off the working
man and it is killing the economy. This would severly impact my business and I
OPPOSE IT!