ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Deny .XXX sTLD

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Deny .XXX sTLD
  • From: "Michelle H" <raradra@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 13:50:07 -0600

I do not support the creation of a .XXX sTLD and believe that the ICANN Board
was well within its rights to deny ICM's application in the 2007 Board meeting
in Lisbon.

I am an affiliate for the adult 'XXX' industry, and my entire business is
internet based. If this application were granted and a .XXX sTLD is created it
would negatively impact my entire business to the point of closure. Also it
would put ICANN in the position of have to impose more regulations and policy
for the adult entertainment industry which would in effect destroy it for all
but a few long time millionaires.

thank you,

Michelle Harlow