ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Deny .XXX sTLD

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Deny .XXX sTLD
  • From: AJ Caiazzo <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 05:49:29 -0700

Here's a new one...why not try watching your own children?

And PORNOGRAPHY? Clearly, that is really defined as visual descriptions of violence and needless war and bloodshed, kind of like you let your kids watch on the 6 oclock news.

Is the .NEWS domain coming so I can protect my kids?

Some of you don't deserve the freedoms we have in this country and have a seriously warped sense of "morality". You really need hobbies.

--
AJ
SuperSexGods.com