ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

ICM options

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICM options
  • From: williamson945-5@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 13:57:18 -0700 (PDT)

I am a pediatrician, and I strongly support Option #3 of the March 26, 2010
process options submitted by ICANN for public comment. I feel that accepting
the proposed .xxx domain would have devastating effects on the well-being of
children. I am sure that you are quite aware that this would not be strictly an
"adult domain." Please take your responsibility to the children of the world
seriously as you consider this important matter!

Thank you.