ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Stop xxx domain

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Stop xxx domain
  • From: "Bethany Mills" <BMills@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 15:40:02 -0500

To whom it may concern,

I am a mother of three sons, a wife to a man who has been in Christian ministry
since before we were married, and a clinical psychologist who works on a
university campus that is teaming with young men and women who are caught in
the grip of addiction to pornography. Please adopt the findings of the dissent,
or option #3. It doesn't take long to develop an addiction and it can often be
found in one or two innocent mouse clicks from popular children's websites and
harmless searching for research for college papers. I will take responsibility
for policing the internet in my own house, but please do not make it easier for
others to fall into the trap of pornography. Thank you.

Respectfully,
Dr. Bethany S. Mills

__________________________
Bethany S. Mills, Psy.D.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Director of Counseling Services
Olivet Nazarene University

Be anxious for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication, with
thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God,
which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in
Christ Jesus--Philippians 4: 6-7

"NOTICE: This e-mail (including attachments) from the Counseling Center at
Olivet Nazarene University is intended only for the recipient(s) to whom it is
addressed. This message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C._2510-2521, is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any
retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
prohibited. Please destroy this message immediately & notify me at 815-928-5665
or bmills@xxxxxxxxxx. Thank you for helping to maintain privacy."