ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

xxx

  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: xxx
  • From: las1and2@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 08:52:39 -0400

We are writing to let you know that we adamantly oppose this new domain for
pornography. It has been proven over and over that pornography is harmful to
those involved and their families. It is good for nothing except making money
for those who don't care about the ones to whom they are pandering their filth.
Sincerely,
Larry and Lois Skulski