ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[idn-discuss]

RE: [idn-discuss] confirm IDN mailing list

  • To: <idn-discuss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [idn-discuss] confirm IDN mailing list
  • From: "Tina Dam" <tina.dam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 05:59:52 -0700

JFC, not sure if I understand correctly. But there are two other lists open
(see the link I provided below) - none however are currently active. As more
IDN activities are opened the associated forums will be announced online. If
you want to make sure not to miss them you may want to subscribe to the RSS
feed - see http://www.icann.org/topics/idn/ at the top//left of the
announcements.

Tina