ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[idn-discuss]

RE: [idn-discuss] confirm IDN mailing list

  • To: "'Basanta shrestha'" <basanta.shrestha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [idn-discuss] confirm IDN mailing list
  • From: "Tina Dam" <tina.dam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 13:56:44 -0700

Dear Basanta, thank you for your note. My name is Tina Dam and I am Director
for the IDN Program at ICANN. I will be at the meeting in San Juan and am
happy to meet with you and discuss the various IDN activities and point you
in the direction that fits your interest the best.

Also, Please contact me directly prior to the meeting so that I can brief
you on general matters in relation to the meeting.

Kind regards,

Tina Dam

Director, IDN Program

ICANN