ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[idn-discuss]

Re: [idn-discuss] confirm IDN mailing list

  • To: "JFC Morfin" <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [idn-discuss] confirm IDN mailing list
  • From: "Basanta shrestha" <basanta.shrestha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 11:04:06 +0545

glad to see so may replies comming in. I am currently working in the
developement of GNU/Linux in local language( Nepali). In this regard, i have
applied for the fellowship to attend the "ICANN 29th International Public
Meeting in San Juan, Puerto Rico" . <http://www.icann.org/meetings/sanjuan/>

I was just trying to reach some one who will also be participating on the
meet so that I could gather more info beforehand.

Regards,
Basanta Shrestha.