ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[idn-discuss]

[idn-discuss] roadmap?

  • To: <idn-discuss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [idn-discuss] roadmap?
  • From: JFC Morfin <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 18:56:08 +0200

I suppose that this list includes IDNs experts and motivated persons. If it is activated, I would like to ask two questions:

1. what are the priorities to address in order to start the IDNA support? If could draft a list from diversified sources, and document it, may be could we advance towards an implementation roadmap ?

2. what are the different actions currently engaged by the different actors to promote and deploy IDNs? May be this would help documenting such a Road Map.

jfc