ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[idn-discuss]

[idn-discuss] Instructions for removal from the idn-discuss list

  • To: "'Josh Wexelbaum'" <jwexelbaum@xxxxxxxxx>, <idn-discuss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [idn-discuss] Instructions for removal from the idn-discuss list
  • From: "Tina Dam" <tina.dam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 01:51:50 -0700

All, these are the instructions on how to get removed from this list.

    message is a plain text email message with a single line that says

        unsubscribe idn-discuss [email_address]

For more information, send a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxx with the single
word

        help

    - in the message, nothing else.

Alternatively, you can email me directly and ask me to remove you from the
list. I am currently on vacation but will be on emails if not every day then
every second day to help out.

Kind regards,

Tina Dam
Director, IDN Program