ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[idn-discuss]

RE: [idn-discuss] Some Questions About IDN

  • To: "'Erik van der Poel'" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'John C Klensin'" <john+icann@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [idn-discuss] Some Questions About IDN
  • From: "Tina Dam" <tina.dam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 02:00:26 -0700

Muhammad, John, Eric,
Thanks for the discussions on this topic. I will proceed with the initiative of
compiling reviews etc of IDNA implementations in applications. I think this is
a very good idea and also quite timely considering the ongoing review of the
protocol.

As you will have noted I am a day or so behind on replying to these inquiries
because I am currently on vacation. However, I will set things into motion as
soon as I am back in the office by mid June.

Best,
Tina