ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[idn-discuss]

Re: [idn-discuss] LA 2007

  • To: "Tina Dam" <tina.dam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [idn-discuss] LA 2007
  • From: "Basanta shrestha" <basanta.shrestha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 17:10:08 +0545

Dear Tina Dam and list,
Yes, so thoughtful to have an overview of everything related to IDN in one
place. This way, one doesn't have to go around looking for rooms. And the
idea of evaluation area of IDN TLD is great too.

Right now I am trying to get some experience on second level idn.

Does anyone know if directi.com support IDN?

Regards,
Basanta