ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[idn-discuss]

Re: [idn-discuss] LA 2007

  • To: "Shahram Soboutipour" <ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [idn-discuss] LA 2007
  • From: "Basanta shrestha" <basanta.shrestha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 12:13:13 +0545

Dear Shahram,
Thanks for the info.I had sent an email to idirect.com and they told me the
same. But for the time being I just want to try second level IDN. for
example http://www.職業.jp. Where did these guys register from ? I
checked the
domainwhitepages.com but couldn't track the registrar.

Regards
Basanta Shrestha
Madan Puraskar Pustakalaya
NEPAL