ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[idngtld-petition]

IDN

  • To: idngtld-petition@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: IDN
  • From: "ivo@xxxxxxxx" <ivo@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 11:34:25 +0300

I think the proposed IDN gTLD constituency is a very good idea. IDN gTLDs
need a good structural avenue within GNSO, because they have received less
discussions than the IDN ccTLDs. The new GNSO structural improvements
could allow this via new constituencies. An IDN gTLD constituency will
benefit the Bulgarian community by helping with discussions. I also think
this will be good for other communities and languages.

Kind regards,
Ivaylo Iliev