ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[idngtld-petition]

IND gTLD

  • To: idngtld-petition@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: IND gTLD
  • From: ytake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 08:06:53 +0900

I think the proposed IDN gTLD constituency is a very good idea.
About IDN CCTLD,they have been more  discussion, but IDN gTLD has
recived less dicussions and IDN gTLD need a good structure within GNSO.
The new GNSO structure improvements will be able toallow this via new
constituence. Provably IDN gTLD constituency will benefit to the
Japanese community. I also think this will be good for other languages.

Thakns,
Yoshio Takeda