ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[idngtld-petition]

public comment

  • To: idngtld-petition@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: public comment
  • From: "htth fhfdh" <liveevil7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 14:26:34 +0400

I think IDN gTLD constituency is not just a good innovative idea. It is real
necessity for Internet community, which is growing rapidly and spreads all over
the world. Free communication and information exchanging is the point of the
Internet. We have already overcame many obstacles on the way to it, but we
still have some important problems. One of them is that  non-English speaking
and non-latin character writing communities still cannot use their native
language without restrictions.
IDN gTLD constinuency is going to solve this problem. The Internet will become
more multilingual, therefore people of all countries and languages will get
more space for self-expression.
Alexander,
Russia