ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[info-tld-agreement]

suggestion

  • To: info-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: suggestion
  • From: "FunKen Lin" <fleaking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 01:39:47 +0800

I use a .info domain name as my bookclub website address, it's
www.openbook.info
I think it's very unfair if you increase the renewal fee to my domain name,
I have done a hard working and spent more than $1,000 on developing it,
although it has a lot of visitors per day now,however,it's just a non-profit
website, I can't make any cents from maintaining this website,
so if you increase the annual fee, I will not be able to afford and I will
loss my website after I don't renew it due to a high annual fee...

Best Regards.
Fang-Ken Lin