ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[irt-final-report]

Uniform Rapid Suspension System

  • To: irt-final-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Uniform Rapid Suspension System
  • From: Steve Karagiannis <stevekara@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 22:11:31 +1000

I do NOT support this proposal.

Under this proposal, an unscrupulous competitior could make false
allegations about my site and have it unfairly and unjustly taken down.

I would then have to prove that I deserve to come back on line.

Who would compensate me for lost earnings and wasted advertising costs?

A competititor could file a complaint in an entity with no assets and no
income from which to be compensated.

This proposal should NOT go ahead.