ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

RE: [jig] Invitation as Observer to the ICANN IDN Variant Issues Project Case Studies

  • To: "'Rafik Dammak'" <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [jig] Invitation as Observer to the ICANN IDN Variant Issues Project Case Studies
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 17:47:09 +0800

Hi Rafik,

We should talk about this further in our upcoming call.

I thought it might make sense to nominate myself to be the observer/liaison
among the groups so we can keep an overall view of the discussions.  I
understand that some of the members in this group are already team members in
some of the study teams as well.

And personally, I have not entered any of the teams as a team member so that it
would work better to me to act as an overall observer. Anyway, if you have any
other ideas, feel free to suggest.

Edmon