ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

[jig] Universal Acceptability Presentation and Public Suffix List Link

  • To: jig@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [jig] Universal Acceptability Presentation and Public Suffix List Link
  • From: Jothan Frakes <jothan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 05:49:19 -0700

Hi-

As I mentioned on today's call, the topic of Universal Acceptability is
something that I have been working on for quite some time, and I appreciate
the opportunity to bring that work into the orbit of the efforts of the JIG.

Here is the presentation that I gave at a number of sessions in Singapore
about the Public Suffix List and Mozilla's IDN Whitelist that I mentioned on
the JIG call today.

Presentation from ICANN 41
http://singapore41.icann.org/meetings/singapore2011/presentation-universal-22jun11-en.pdf

Public Suffix List